- Flex metal disc back and forth until you see crystals form and the pad begins to warm up.
- Knead pad to soften.
Reusing The Pad.
- Boil a pot of water.
- Place a cloth at the bottom of the pot.
- Place the pad on the cloth inside the pot and continue to boil the water until all crystals are dissolved and the pad in completely clear.
- When the pad is completely clear, (only liquid remains), take it out of the water using plastic tongs, and place it on a cloth or counter area to cool down.
- Please notice: All crystals must be dissolved in order for the pad to be stored in its original state. If not perfectly clear, a chain reaction will begin and the pad will stay in its heated form. Carefully hold the pad against a light to make sure no crystals left. If crystals start forming while the pad is cooling, repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.
- When the pad cools down, it is ready to be reused.